We are looking for our next talent! Would you be interested in a Marketing & Communication Internship from mid-December 2017?
- Intern Placement Service: correct English-language resumes of young French citizens (average, about 2 per month);
- Event management: organization and execution of events (fundraisers, seminars, networking events and business conferences), research donations for major fundraising events, event planning and logistics. Will be required to work some evenings and early mornings;
- Membership management: follow up with current and previous members, process membership renewals, update membership database;
- Marketing and Public Relations: update and improve the FACC website, create marketing materials for FACC events and initiatives;
- Administrative Work: answering the phone, answering e-mail requests, contacting technical support, proofreading English texts, etc.
- French Native-speaker required
- Bachelor degree in Business concentration Marketing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledgeable about formatting American resumes;
- Graphic design skills;
- Experience with social media, familiarity with TYPO3 a plus;
- Ability to multi-task with independent judgment skills;
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Conditions: 20 hours/week minimum (not including events). 40 hours/week preferred
Beginning of internship: Duration: 6 months minimum - 1 year
Candidates must have valid papers to work in the United States (US citizenship, green card, work visa) Stipend: $150/month part-time $300/month full-time
Send resume in English and cover letter in French to the Executive Director, Mrs. Marie Laumont, ONLY by e-mail to: email@example.com.